Hammond makes quality Transformers since decades. The History of Hammond is as old as the boom of Audio and Video products and the evolution of Consumer electronics itself.
They also make Chokes - Reactors, Classic Tube Transformers, Pulse Transform and Instrument Transformers which are used in Measuring AC Voltage and Current.Hammond Mfg - Power Transformer L.V PCB Mount
- 20 output voltages to choose from (5 - 120VAC R.M.S.)
- Six VA size models available from - 1.1 to 36VA
- Both series operate on 50/60 Hz current
- Low profile, split bobbin design.
- Dual winding secondaries, non-concentrically wound
- Units are designed so that all windings must be used
- Low primary to secondary coupling - no electrostatic shield required.
- Choice of primary 115 or 230V - 50/60 Hz operation.
- High insulation - Hipot of 2,500V RMS.
- Class B insulation - 130 degrees C.
- Hammond 162 and 164 Series
Hammond Manufacturing is a leading manufacturer of industrial enclosures, electronic enclosures, rack cabinets, transformers, outlet strips and climate control products.Hammond Mfg. Co. Inc
Hammond Manufacturing Company Limited
394 Edinburgh Rd North Guelph, Ontario, N1H 1E5 Canada
Read more »